At Heinen’s, the health and safety of our customers is of the highest priority. As part of our commitment to food safety, we strive to provide access to accurate information regarding product recalls.
The information listed here is intended to provide notification to our customers regarding recalls of potentially hazardous products that may have been sold in our stores. This is not a complete listing of all manufacturer recalls.
When we are notified we are impacted by a manufacturer’s recall, we immediately remove these products from sale in our stores.
For your convenience, here are links to comprehensive product recall information which is always available from government regulatory agencies:
The Food and Drug Administration
The US Department of Agriculture
The Ohio Department of Health
The Illinois Department of Public Health
If you have purchased an item from Heinen’s that has been recalled, please follow these steps:
- Check the product code, lot number, size, purchase or use by dates, and/or packaging to confirm whether your purchase is part of the recall.
- Customers who have purchased recalled product(s) should discard the specific product(s) or return them to your location Heinen’s for a full refund.
- Customers who have questions about the recalls listed below can contact:
- Heinen’s Customer Relations at 1-855-475-2300, Ext. 2337 Monday through Friday from 7:30AM to 5:00PM EST.
- The product manufacturer directly.