Two Brothers Turkey breast stuffed with Heinen’s Jarlsberg cheese spread, spinach, roasted garlic and sundried tomatoes is unbelievably delicious! This entrée is easy to prepare for special occasions or if you’re looking to take a traditional turkey dinner up a notch.
Why You’ll Love this Recipe
- Heinen’s fresh Two Brothers Turkey is CARE Certified, just like Heinen’s beef, pork and chicken. It comes to us from a trusted partner in Pennsylvania to upholds the highest standards for product quality and animal welfare.
- This simple recipe requires minimal prep and cook time. Your meal will be sliced and ready for serving in under an hour.
- Heinen’s customer-favorite Jarlsberg cheese spread mixed with spinach, garlic, sundried tomatoes and fresh herbs is a delightful combination.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 large Two Brothers CARE Certified boneless skinless turkey breast
- 1 package of Heinen's Jarlsberg cheese spread
- 3/4 cup packed baby spinach, roughly minced
- 3 Tbsp. julienne sundried tomatoes
- 8-10 garlic cloves, roasted
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen's extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heinen's paprika, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the cheese spread, spinach, tomatoes, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Set it aside.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap over the top of the turkey breast on a cutting board and pound it out until it is between 1/4 to 1/2-inch thick.
- Discard the plastic wrap and season the turkey breast with salt and pepper.
- Spread the cheese-spinach mixture onto the turkey breast, leaving a 1-inch boarder.
- Fold in the sides, starting from the bottom, and wrap up (forward) keeping the stuffing inside and forming a wrapped-stuffed turkey breast.
- Tie butcher’s twine every 1 1/2-inch top 2-inch all the way down the turkey to keep the stuffing inside.
- Transfer to a sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle on the olive oil and season with salt, pepper and generously with paprika for garnish and color.
- Bake in the oven at 425°F for 25-27 minutes, or until lightly browned and 165°F internally.
- Once it’s done cooking, remove the butcher’s twine, slice and serve.